Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's the cheapest place in Tagaytay to stay that allows dogs/pets as well?

We're 2 persons + 2 Labradors and we intend to join a Dog show this coming 17th and 18th. We'll be traveling on the 16th so we'll have one day for rest. It's hard to find a place that allows pets and we don't want the trip to be a hassle for us nor our dogs. Hope someone could give us some suggestions.What's the cheapest place in Tagaytay to stay that allows dogs/pets as well?I'd recommend you use tripadvisor at www.tripadvisor.com

I used it on my recent trip to Davao for a wedding and it helped me decide where to stay. Just type in "tagatay,philippines".

Good luck finding a place that will allow your dogs. Maybe one day we will have more pet friendly hotels here.

So far in my travels I have only found one place that allows pets. In Guimeras it's Villia Igang.What's the cheapest place in Tagaytay to stay that allows dogs/pets as well?Try asking the promoters of the dog show about places to stay. You might also click on "pension houses in tagaytay" for that info. It will have rates, contact #s %26amp; locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment