Thursday, February 23, 2012

How many pets do you have/own?

And what kind of pets are they?How many pets do you have/own?I have a pet raccoon named Meeko

a coatimundi named Cody

a skunk named Flower

and 2 lhasa apsos.. Lillee and GabbyHow many pets do you have/own?
A Mini Lop Eared Rabbit

Ferret

2 Female Rats

1 Male Rat

Boxer/Corgie Mixed DogHow many pets do you have/own?2 hamsters - 1 long haired 1 honey bear

Ferret (working on getting another one)

2 Cats - both tigersHow many pets do you have/own?
hamster- 2, beagle- 1. cocker spaniel-1... DO NOT KEEP HAMSTERS AND BEAGLES IN THE SAME ROOM%26gt;%26lt;BEAGLES ARE HUNTING DOGS!How many pets do you have/own?3 dogs-doberman, chihuhua/dachshund, and chihuahua/papillon

2 cats-one long hair one short

2 cockatiels

3 horses-2 arabians and a QH

and a bunch of fish

and chickens if you count them--i don't
7 ferrets, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 anole, 2 fire belly toads, 1 dusky conure parrot, 1 African Plated Lizard and 1 Tropical Fish Aquarium.How many pets do you have/own?
Three Pitbulls Angel,Boss and Diamond

A Black Lab Kirbi

A hamster Yogi Bear

A fish a beta Peanut

A cat Milo and A quacker parrot named crackers!
i did have 3 cats i still have 1, 1 died and the other one ran away

i have a golden gecko

and i had about 3 fish but they die and we flushed them



i think thats all,

AnthonyHow many pets do you have/own?
3 cats and a ferret (and they own me, not the other way around).
I have #10 Chihuahuas, #1 Cat, and #7 Cockateils!
I have an 80 pound black lab, a 13" beagle, 3 cats, 1 kitten and two chinchillas
Now I only have one cat.

But when I was growing up, at one point, we had: three tanks of fish, four parakeets, two dogs, two rabbits, two snakes and a lizard (together), fourteen gerbils, and eighteen guinea pigs. If I have not forgotten any.
I just have one Boxer, but I would love to get another one soon!
Wow, this is a hard question! With rabbits its challenging to keep track but here goes:



70 rabbits: 35 jersey wooly, 35 holland lops

2 dogs: 1 black lab, and 1 black/white shtiz tzu. (spelling?)



I guess that makes 72. But I can only gaurantee this number for about an hour :)
I own two gerbils, and a pet mouse. One of my gerbils is lilac with red eyes, he is 2 years old, and his name is Happy. My other gerbil is agouti with black eyes, he is 1 year old, and his name is Autumn. My mouse is my newest addition! I rescued her as a feeder, so she is white with red eyes. I've had her for a couple of months, and her name is Ruby.=)
1 dog

2 chinchillas

5 ferrets

6 cats

10 fish
4 ferrets =) 1 hamster =) 2 birds=) 2 dogs =) 2 cats=) 1 turtle=) i love animals =) u pro think im kidding nut im not i have 12 pets =)
1 yellow Lab ( he is my baby)

1 Pit Bull

1 Guinea Pig

1 Hamster

8 horses

No comments:

Post a Comment