Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you feel about the sims 2 pets?

I uninstalled my sims 2 pets and gave it to my cusin, but do u think the was an OK decision?How do you feel about the sims 2 pets?I love the Pets, esp turning my sim into a werewolf %26gt;:} that's even more fun.How do you feel about the sims 2 pets?GREAT Decision.. You should of sold it though.. =) Get - making magic... Pretty fun. Pets is not all that important.How do you feel about the sims 2 pets?Its soooo boring amd confusing!!!!!!!!!How do you feel about the sims 2 pets?
i have all the MAJOR expansion packs (university, nightlife, open for buisness, pets and seasons)



i like them all but i can't constantly play that game ....

i mean i dont really use the pets anymore cause they've become a hassle and sometimes



but i might wanna use them in the future, so you'll never know when you might have a change of mind

No comments:

Post a Comment