Sunday, February 26, 2012

In your opinion, what animals make the worst pets?

I'm asking about animals that are actually sold and kept as pets, not wild animals like lions, tigers, and bears. (Oh my!)

Have you ever had a certain kind of pet that you would never get again?In your opinion, what animals make the worst pets?pet rock



oh and slavesIn your opinion, what animals make the worst pets?
well in some states this is illegal to have ferrets but not mine........NEVER AGAIN WILL I HAVE ONE=]In your opinion, what animals make the worst pets?tortoise - absolutely pointlessIn your opinion, what animals make the worst pets?
All pets are are good including lions,tigers and bears.In your opinion, what animals make the worst pets?Iguanas.. mostly because very few people are fully prepared for a 6 foot long pet when they get them as babies.. so many are discarded later in life.. or suffer because of lack of proper care/housing..



Hamsters - most people who get them are disappointed.. bited or angry that they are kept awake at night by these nocturnal pets...



very few animals Benefit from being pets like cats and dogs do.. most are kept in boring undersized cages...
the worst pet would have to be a stick insect i mean com on just go and lift a stick from the back garden put it in a jam jar entertainment value duh priceless :-)In your opinion, what animals make the worst pets?
Ferret.

They STINK...they're too fast and running around crazy all the time..

They have to 'backup in a corner' to go potty---yes there are special litter boxes for them. %26amp; I know there's a powder you can apply to their fur that will counteract their odor...but, I personally feel this is too much trouble %26amp; expense to go to for something so unpredictable and illusive (which they are).



I can get my animal love from the likes of other pets thank you! That's my 2 cents worth, and I'm stickin' to it.
well really it depends on what kind of animals you like accually because i have a cat and i love it.but really i love cats and dogs.but i am going to tell you right know dont get a hamster lol.they are annoying at night and you cant sleep.i hope this helped a little bit.

脺.In your opinion, what animals make the worst pets?
There really is no worst pet, but, there are pets that aren't good for the majority of the public.. While anyone could keep an iguana if they did their research, most people just don't research at all..

The only pet I can think of that I've had that I would never get again is a parakeet.. Though, in my defense I did not go out and buy the parakeet, someone left them in a cage in my front yard.. I could never get them to eat a healthy pelleted food, I could never get mine to eat fruit or veggies, all they would eat is awful unhealthy seed. They had plucked themselves bald with the previous owner and I couldn't break them of the habit.. Overall they were very frustrating to keep as they hadn't been socialized and couldn't be handled.. However, that doesn't mean they're a bad pet for everybody, but, they were certainly a bad pet for me.. Every once in a great while I'll think about getting a bird again, but it only takes me a second or two to talk myself out of it..
no animal is boring, but some animals can be bored. each animal is different! it depends on its owner.

but if i had to say, a goldfish.

ooh! how fun is it to watch a yellow fish swim around. they dont even breathe air.
Umm...



I haven't really owned a lizard before, so I don't know much lol but my friend does...



I think they are utterly boring. All they do is sit! And if you touch them you get hissed at! lol
ferrets (stinky and creepy)



reptiles like lizards (turtles are good thout)



MONKEYS!! (pee in shoes, eat makeup and bite!)
actaully any pet is okay...i always do alot of research before buying any type of pet ive never had before.often people just buy a pet because its exotic or its cute and never bother to find out just what is involved with proper care and handling...so far ive had dogs,cats,rabbits ,gerbils,tropical as well as coldwater fish

No comments:

Post a Comment