Monday, February 20, 2012

How to Install Sims 2 pets on Sims 2 megapack edition?

I Have a sims 2 megapack edition installed on my computer, it's perfectly fine. It includes The University and the nightlife Expansion. I'm trying to install the pets expansion butit keeps saying that my sims 2 is not properly installed. How do I install this expansion? Or tell me how to install it manually. Please... I really need this.How to Install Sims 2 pets on Sims 2 megapack edition?manual installation instructions from EA

https://easims.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/easi鈥?/a>How to Install Sims 2 pets on Sims 2 megapack edition?im not really too sure but i just put the disk in and it loaded up and you had to do the usual boring stuff u need to do to upload the game.



after that you find the game is already installed and you play the game on your pets disk not the normal sims 2 disk! or it might be the other way round im not to sure - but try it out!



i had a problem like that too with my disk 'family stuff!'



hope that helped you x

No comments:

Post a Comment