Monday, February 20, 2012

Preparations with pets before fumigating house?

Im planning to fumigate my house and was wondering if i should take the pets i have outside in the surrounding yard with me. I have a back yard and some dogs and was wondering if i should evacuate them ( i know i should take the pets and plants out from in my house) but not sure about my yard. Please advise.



Thanks a bunch!Preparations with pets before fumigating house?It depends on how safe you feel they will be in the backyard but I would definately take them with me or see if someone is willing to watch them for a little while.Preparations with pets before fumigating house?It depends what you are fumigating for, But in most part yes, and check with company that you are using and ask them question as well some things gould hurt or kill pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment