Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are the best pets for people with allergies and asthma to have...?

I have both, but here's my problem with the answers I usually get: 1) I won't get a pet that has to live off eating other animals 2) I don't like bugs 3) I love rodent pets. I was thinking of maybe a hairless rat, but what do you think...What are the best pets for people with allergies and asthma to have...?best pets for people are hairless ones so you won't get problems with allergies and asthma. e.g hairless dogs.What are the best pets for people with allergies and asthma to have...?Hairless rats are PERFECT pets. My sister has one, it is VERY smart. It knows how to sit and roll over! She will sit for hours on your shoulder and watch TV with you.What are the best pets for people with allergies and asthma to have...?Bichon Fris dogs are ahypoallergenic, all fur-less dogs are hypoallergenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment