Monday, February 20, 2012

When is the Best time to sell my lot of Zhu Zhu pets and acessories?

I have alot of Zhu Zhu Pets and acessories. About 3 of each Hamster and every acessories created for them. I was wondering what would be the best time to sell them and make the most money? Should i sell them now on ebay or wait a month or wait til a week before Christmas, etc. etc. ......Any ideas? Please help. Worth ten points.When is the Best time to sell my lot of Zhu Zhu pets and acessories?if you pay attention the zhu zhu items sell the most after every shipment of toys r us sells out (my observation atleast). so if you do it now, wait til after the shipments have come in and sold out. I would suggest waiting until after black friday when everyone really starts getting pumped for xmas. I think zhu zhus will be in huge demand even more closer to xmas when the parents will get desperate and i'd wait until then. also if you ever notice the people who feature their items and sell them in bundles make the most opposed to people who do not pay the 14.99 to feature their item.When is the Best time to sell my lot of Zhu Zhu pets and acessories?http://www.amazon.com/gp/redir鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

When is the Best time to sell my lot of Zhu Zhu pets and acessories?I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if stores will get more closer to Christmas so not as many people will need to buy them online? Or they could continue to sell out as they are now and have an even greater demand. I bought some for my daughter and a few things to sell to make the money back. I keep debating whether to put them on or wait. Sorry I'm not any help:)When is the Best time to sell my lot of Zhu Zhu pets and acessories?
Any time for online shop. I'm suggest this shop (http://astore.amazon.com/toy.model.colle鈥?/a>
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment