Monday, February 20, 2012

How to stop lice/ticks infestation on my pets?

I've tried a lot of pet shampoo that claims it can kill tick and lice,but none of it works(those tick/lice seems like living happily on my pets). My biggest concern is that i'm afraid that those tick will 'fly' and jump into my hair. XD

That would be another serious problem isn't it?How to stop lice/ticks infestation on my pets?K9 Advantix 2 is what I use monthly and the only product I know that kills and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitos, lice, and fliesHow to stop lice/ticks infestation on my pets?Where on the flea and tick shampoo does it say it "prevents" fleas/ticks, or "repels" fleas/ticks? Just a hint: you won't find it, because shampoos only kill the fleas and ticks that are on the dog at the time of the bath. Once that dog is dry, he is susceptible to flea/tick infestation once again. NO flea/tick shampoo will PREVENT fleas.



Flea collars are worthless trash as well. You need to go to the pet store or your local vet and pick up Frontline plus, Advantage (only kills fleas, not ticks), Advantix, or Revolution. These are topical solutions you apply in between your dog's shoulder blades, and it will kill and prevent fleas/ticks and their eggs for one full month. Usually you get 3 in one box with frontline plus, and 4 in one box with adavantage and advantix.



Don't buy anything like this at the grocery store or walmart such as Hartz brand or Seargeant's Gold...these are ineffective and extremely dangerous to use one your pet.How to stop lice/ticks infestation on my pets?buy the ointment sold in pet smart it only cost $8.99How to stop lice/ticks infestation on my pets?
Buy Frontline plus

No comments:

Post a Comment